Monday 20 March 2017

MY BEST CAMERA FOR SELFIE SONY A5100



Sony a5100 is the smallest and lightest interchangeable lens in the world .The main reason I choose this camera because it has   180  degree flip up LCD screen . So I can see my face while taking selfie . Beside, 24.3 MP resolution will make my images look clear and natural even without filter . Sony a5100 also have soft skin effect .Soft skin effect is used for shooting the skin smoothly with face detection .  You can set the setting as low , high or  turn off this effect . This camera is suitable for beginner like me because I just need to change the mood if I want to capture different type of moments and my favourite mode while taking selfie is INTELLIGENT MODE because I can adjust the focus ,brightness , vividness  and choose the right  filter easily .Beside , it has touch-sensitive screen that allows you to focus and capture images with a touch of your finger on the screen







sample images



No comments:

Post a Comment