Thursday 16 March 2017

SIMPLE MAKEUP TUTORIAL MALAYSIA






1. Apply moisturizer. I have dry skin type so this moisturizer really helpful to hydrating my skin throughout the day.This moisturizer I bought from Tony Moly Midvalley.



2.Apply foundation. I using Bourjois healthy mix foundation. This foundation is made from vitamin rich fruit therapy formula.and it so easy to blend.



3.Apply Concealer.This one also from Tony Moly.


4.Draw your eyebrow. I just follow the natural shape of my eyebrow. I am using Etude House drawing Eyebrow in grey colour.



5.For eyes , I using Etude house  Berry Delicious Eye Shadow Pallete. First apply the darkest brown colour on your upper eyelid. Then apply the strawberry kind of red colour above your upper eyelid.



6.I want to look natural. So, I draw a very thin line of brown eyeliner.


7.Then apply mascara. This mascara is easy to apply but I want to remove it it takes time =.=


9. Then apply liptint. This liptint is from Peripera Peri's Ink Minimini Set Girl's Cabinet. Colour dia macam korang makan asam masin yang aiskrim 10 sen tu . hahaha






Finishhhh !!You can watch the full video here







No comments:

Post a Comment